President Donald Trump starts his Friday schedule by flying to South Carolina to talk with Boeing executives and workers while touring the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. This comes just one day after Boeing’s South Carolina workers rejected unionization.
Later in the afternoon, the President will head to Palm Beach, Florida ahead of his sold out rally in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Friday, 02-17-2017
- 10:10 AM Depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews Enroute to Boeing Plant in South Carolina – South Lawn
- 12:00 PM Arrives in North Charleston, South Carolina – Charleston International Airport
- 12:10 PM Meet with Dennis Muilenburg, the Chairman of the Board, President, and CEO of the Boeing Company – Boeing Company Facility
- 12:25 PM Tour the Boeing facility – Boeing Factory
- 1:05 PM Offer remarks at the unveiling of the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft – Boeing Factory
- 1:40 PM Tour the Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft – Boeing Factory
- 2:05 PM Depart North Charleston, South Carolina en route to West Palm Beach, Florida – Charleston International Airport
- 3:30 PM Arrive in West Palm Beach, Florida – Atlantic Aviation at Palm Beach International Airport