Obama, A President Of Many Firsts
I am without a doubt, no fan of President Obama. One has to wonder why he is not running on any of his so called accomplishments. Is it because he has none? A President sits in the White House for 3 1/2 years you would think he would have accomplished something that he could hang his hat on. Well, I took it upon myself to do some digging, what I came up with surprised me, he is a president of many firsts.
Let’s quit trashing President Obama & start to recognize his accomplishments! After all, it is an impressive list……….
- First President to have applied for college aid as a foreign student, then later deny he was a foreigner.
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat. .
- First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office. .
- First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
- First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
- First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
- First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to take a 17 day vacation.
So, how is this “CHANGE” working out ?
This is one man’s opinion
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.
Could someone please tell me where I could fact check this information because when I try on snopes, fact check, fact or fiction and several other sites much of this information is either unproven or fictional.
I think it’s all true. Most of this stuff is very easy to verify. It doesn’t even mention the $500+ billion fiasco with Solyntra or his involvement failure of Fannie Mae/Fannie Mac.
Snopes is not a reliable source of “truth” information and that has been proven.
Real quick…500 million, not billion. The loan to Solyndra was 500 million.
Kinda went petty on her didn’t ya?
While this article has a few things in it that are disputable, there are many more that aren’t. Even a die-hard liberal, such as yourself, had to give a few of the points some credence.
The defensiveness of the left is what the rest of our center-right nation has craved. To have the left peddling backwards, making excuses for their actions and spending all of their time defending against simple things.. is everything we could have hoped for.
John, you are the liberal we’ve been waiting for.
Well considering the real number was one tenth of one percent of what she thought it was, it seemed a good idea to let her know she should adjust her rage accordingly. Also, I don’t know that a 99.9% increase is petty.
Well, I’m pretty sure a lot of this is either exaggerated or made up entirely. I remember one year Obama wasn’t at Arlington for Memorial Day and everyone in Conservative media acted as if he had just run up a surrender flag. Then it was noted that the last president to not go to Arlington for Memorial Day was the last president, that Bush senior had missed it a few times as well, and so had St. Reagan. A couple of these firsts are so close to conspiracy theory they are laughable. The first one that should mean anything is the credit rating, but anyone with a functioning brain knows that was caused by credit agencies watching the behavior of a bunch of freshman congressmen playing chicken and realizing there were a lot of amateurs with newly discovered influence. As for this vacation stuff…President GW Bush spent a third of his presidency on vacation. Anyhow, most of this is manufactured outrage. Like the NASA thing. Really? The shuttle mission ended. Everyone knew it was ending. They are working on the next generation that will send humans to Mars. Just last week a rover landed on Mars in a spectacularly difficult maneuver. This just reads like an email forward from my mom about all the reasons Bill Clinton had to kill Vince Foster.
Hey John, why do you guys always have to fall back on Bush? Give it a rest will ya.
I don’t know that I said anything about Bush except that he didn’t spend all of his Memorial Days at Arlington Cemetery and that he spent a lot more of his time on vacation than Obama has. I don’t think I said anything bad about him, I was simply pointed out that most of the outrage directed at Obama is really simpleminded and manufacture.
… and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
It will take years before we find all the damage created by that guy, both here and around the globe.
How can you believe those sites? If you go back and check the actual stories like I did, you will be surprised.