Zimmerman: Not Guilty But Also Innocent

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Zimmerman: Not Guilty But Also Innocent ”.

Tags:

1. Donald Westington says:

I’m so sick of racists like Jerrt T saying things like “This is about the universal, tacit expression of angry (scared) white males needing to justify their negative reactions to the browning of America.” when there was no racism in this article, and then calling white people racists. Talk about hypocritical, blind and sooo biased that he’ll ignore the mountain of evidence in Zimmerman’s favour just so he can justify living his racist life hating white people. It makes me sick. I wish they would use logic and critical intelligent thinking instead of letting the race baiting media dupe them into thinking they are constantly being victimized by whites. These non-whites hate (fear) whites because their mommy and daddy welfare poverty pimps (DOJ, NAACP, NBP, Jesse Jackson, MSNBC, Al Sharp-tongue) fan the flames of their inherent racial hate (fear) of white people, then they try to project their inherent racism (fear) towards whites on white people.

2. Jerry T says:

Chris this whole mess has pickled my brain, what is left that is. I meant Dr, Ben Carson but slipped in a raider for what ever reason.

3. Jerrt T says:

Chris you told the truth that has nothing to do with color. What happened to George Zimmerman has everything to do with color and convenience to the race baiters in our society. Mr. Winston spoke of scrutiny and consequences to Non Thug, Law Abiding, Tax Paying black people. Ask that question to Allen West, Doctor Ben Davidson, Daneen Borelli, you know, those Oreos.

4. Jerrt T says:

Let me see if I have this right. I am George Zimmerman a neighborhood watch volunteer. I can carry a weapon legally and I have just as much right to walk in my neighbor hood as Mr. Martin. I am watching a suspicious person walking in a “Hoodie” at night. I am out of my truck because I have a right to. I volunteered because there have been several robberies I chose to arm myself because people who commit these crimes are usually armed. Trayvon approaches Zimmerman and punches him in the face, leaps on him and reaks havoc and tells Zimmerman he is going to die. Zimmerman does not know if Martin is 17 or 27 or 37. He did know that a larger person has assaulted him and told him he was going to kill him. Zimmerman did not know if Martin was black, pink or olive, He knew what he had to do to prevent his demise. If 15 people were in Zimmerman’s position, including Buck he would have been killed by all 15 plus 1. Martin made a choice. Zimmerman made a choice. The jury made a decision.
    live with it!

5. Buck Winston says:

Chris,

That photo is not the Trayvon Martin whom Zimmerman shot. I get that ANY photo of a black boy emoting a certain way, looking like your worst urban nightmare, fits your narrative. But c’mon, that’s not even the right person.

Of course, your point still stands as Trayvon Martin (the dead one) was far from an angel, but be glad that you and your progeny have not and will not ever suffer the same level of scrutiny or consequences as NON-THUG, LAW ABIDING, TAX PAYING black people who are constantly associated with individuals and situations with whom they share NOTHING in common other than being brown. This is about the universal, tacit expression of angry (scared) white males needing to justify their negative reactions to the browning of America. w

When one of the MILLIONS of black people never talked about in the media who are as buttoned down as you is shot by an overzealous Zimmerman or cop, and the Gangsta Mentality is not part of the victim’s life, what do you say then?

Maybe law abiding blacks should reconsider their position on gun ownership. They should flock to the NRA because, like you, they gotta protect themselves from the Gangstas, and also…angry guys like you who care not to distinguish individuals in favor of slaying the source of so many of your primal fears. Minorities know the difference between whites of different stripes. Too bad that’s not a two way street.

• chris vaca says:

First of all you missed the point of the photo and much of the point of the article. It was about media bias. When the media first got hold of this story they showed Zimmermans picture next to a picture of a 14 year old trayvon. Then NBC edited the 911 tape, the media ripped Zimmerman apart and said nothing about Martins past.
      Martin was a thug and a trouble maker and a drug user and a drug seller, but people like you remain blind to that fact and refuse to admit it, and the media is to cowardly to tell the story.
      It was a clear case of self defense, of course people like you will always refuse to see that. A man has a right to defend himself,
      if someone is on top of me beating the hell out of me, I am going to use what ever means necessary to stop him that’s the law, if you don’t like it tuff. I guess you are the type of guy who would just let them beat the crap out of you, to each their own.

6. Jim Clayton says:

Good article Chris.I was going to place my blog here like I always do,but it is almost identical to yours. I’m sick and tired of the media referring to this kid as a child. He was not innocent as you pointed out and I did in my blog. Sharpton is the biggest racist and enflaming the people with demnonstrations in 100 cities.Thsee people don’t know the facts,just that Trayvon was killed. Also Trayvon talked about making a drug called Lean made out of iced tea and skittles mixed with codene. These protestors’ idea of justice is having Zimmerman hung. They want justice as long as it agrees with them.

• chris vaca says:

That’s right Jim, I wonder if there will be a journalist out there that has some balls who will expose Martins true past. He was no angel.

7. Jerry Peters says:

Chris, It was a shame how they portrayed Zimmerman as compared to Martin. Look at Martins past, he was a punk kid who thought Zimmerman was an easy target.