Obama: Law Breaker -In- Chief

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Obama: Law Breaker -In- Chief”.

Tags:

1. Randy131 says:

What is truly ‘Ironic’ here, is that King George III did the exact same thing that Obama is doing to our laws. King George III appointed Magistrates and ordered them not to grant rights, freedoms, and privileges of ‘English Common Law’ to the colonists, but made them pay the lawful taxes prosribed by those laws. King George III wrote special laws for the colonists to have to obey, that were not passed by the ‘English Parliment’, similar to Obama’s Executive Orders, that he applies and orders to be enforced as if they were laws passed by the US Congress. My understanding use to be that Executive Orders were orders written by the President for those people working in the Executive Branch of Government, defining how the President wanted that branch of government to be run, but not laws that had to be obeyed by the private citizens of the USA, but somehow over time has morphed into laws that apparently all citizens have to obey, even when they haven’t been voted on and passed by our elected representatives in Congress, the Legislative Branch of Government, which is supposedly the only branch of government allowed to make laws in the USA. Strange how one branch of government can impose it’s will over other branches of government, when those other branches of government don’t have the gumption to stand up and protect their rights, freedoms, and privileges, which causes the American people to lose the same. The US Constitution prescribes and directs the authorities and limits to the US government and all it’s branches, but those elected officials of our government are not moral enough men and women to honor their oathes, and instead do what ever they want, which most of the time is really illegal according to the US Constitution and it’s mandates. A mis-directed elected leader running a mis-directed elected government, an ironic scarcasm of the political situation of this government, and the people who allow it to happen.

2. Jan Brown says:

Never, never in my long life have I seen so much frustration, hate, & viseral reaction to ONE man. NEVER have I seen so many Patriots come together UNITED in their love of this exceptional nation! The air is full of a surging static energy…IF we let our love of country & this new energy mesh together, we can have more power than an arnsenal of bombs….but, first we must stop the energy ‘drains’ of name caling & pounding of fists..We MUST maintain Our House & take control of the Senate…We CAN surround the Rubios, Cruz’, Pauls & Chavettz with other warriors. Every State has them!! Just 2 short years ago most Texans didn’t know we had a “Cruz Missle”, an real underdog that ran over an ‘established registared Republican Lt Govenor like a Sherman tank!! It took (a lot) of walking door to door, calling talk shows, letters to the editor to get his name known, then we started all over agin to get him elected. I wore out 2 pair of sneakers, spoke to several ‘groups’, guested on local talk radio..Frankly, there were times I questioned “Are these people just being polite or am I making a difference.?” It’s not all glamour, nor fun. I learned not to take critizem personally…oh yeah, I prayed a whole lot!! I am not trying to sound like ‘I’m all that” I am trying to say ONE person does indeed make a difference & so can you.I have no ‘connections’ It’s hard work. IF we are to SAVE these UNITED STATES, we must take ALL of our energy & use it wisely…We must start NOW

• Randy131 says:

Well said and very ‘TRUE’. I hope that Sen. Cruz knows of you and your efforts, and gives you the recognition you so rightfully deserve. Keep up the good work, for your “COUNTRY’ needs you, and many more just like you. Thanks for all you have done.

• Jan Brown says:

Recognition comes in ‘results’ & his actions now. It took an army of Christian conservatives marching in unison for a common cause. As I know 1st hand what I did, I used it (only) to demonstrate what ONE person can do…We ‘re a small town in
        SW Tx, still Ted & his wife sat down with us & just talked & visited on 3 occassions. I don’t thik the ‘big money’ people got any more. They have stayed in touch since…I am just one of many ones marching…besides, it’s beats the heck out of diluteing my beer by crying in it or going bald pulling my hair out..It was MY privilege.

3. Bill says:

I agree with most of why the author says here, however it appears that the author is only for states rights when they align with his perception of liberty. What I refer to is the authors description of Californians voting to uphold marriage as a covenant between a man and a woman versus the authors about face when speaking about Californians voting to legalize medical marijuana. I am for states rights. The federal government should never be able to force its will on a state, whether it concerns marriage or medicine. I am vehemently against homosexual marriage. Nothing in nature can survive without reproducing and humans of the same sex cannot reproduce, therefore homosexuality is not “natural”, but regardless of my beliefs, or theirs, what they do, so long as it is out of my sight, is of no consequence to me. They alone are accountable to God, and if they don’t believe in God, to the devil for what the do. It is why God gave us “free will”!

4. Dan Cook says:

I certainly agree with the lawbreaking comments but there must not be anything we can do about it.
    No use to beat a dead horse if there is no solution. It wiill come to an end in four years unless there is an executive order to change the two term limit.

5. Hmilorjr says:

This is asbsolutely true so the republicans better start acting like adults.

6. Guest says:

Obama needs to be impeached and removed from office now. So should Biden. He’s just as guilty as Obama.

• Hmilorjr says:

I totally agree but we have no support we have liberal democrats ( more socialistic/communistic) that real honest to God Democrats.

7. AmericaBeautiful says:

Very good, Chris. obaMao and his behind-the-scenes bosses are criminals.
    Your next installment hopefully, will be: How-To Guide for Jailing the Criminals in Our White House.

• Roswell Evans says:

He wants to destroy America as we know it,He hates what America stands for; OBAMA’S DISTAIN FOR AMERICANS AND THE WHITE RACE

When you’ve read to the end, come back and read this first
      paragraph again.

A Coil of Rage

The character of any man is defined by how he treats his
      mother as the years pass …. need I say more about this person below other
      than there is no character, no integrity but there is a ton of attitude and
      arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future …..
      I bought and read Obama’s book, Audacity of Hope. It was
      difficult to read considering his attitude toward us and everything
      American. Let me add a phrase he use to describe his attitude toward whites.
      He harbors a “COIL OF RAGE”. His words not mine.
      THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT Is
      anyone out there awake?
      Everyone of voting age should read these two books by him:
      Don’t buy them, just get them from the library.

From Dreams From My Father:

“I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or
      13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to
      whites.”

From Dreams From My Father
      “I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance
      and animosity against my mother’s race.”

From Dreams From My Father:

“There was something about her that made me wary, a little
      too sure of herself, maybe and white.”

From Dreams From My Father:

“It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to
      show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.”

From Dreams From My Father:

“I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t
      speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa
      , that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of
      Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.”
      And FINALLY ……….. and most scary:

From Audacity of Hope:

“I will stand with the Muslims should
      the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to do
      so!!! We have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation! Keep
      your eye on him and don’t blink.

I don’t care whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, a
      Conservative or a liberal, be aware of the attitude and character of this
      sitting President.

Spread the word!
      To read how;Look-up The ClowardPiven Strategy

• ben burton says:

You know, I get so aggravated by well-meaning Conservatives who post things about obamao that are half-truths, taken out of context, or complete lies. Is it really that hard to research? Ha, RESEARCH – that’s a joke! All you have to do is google a small portion of the email you get your “facts” from to get to the bottom of it.

Though I know the snopes team are liberals, I also happen to be familiar with the accusations in your post. It only HURTS our cause when we rant about things that can easily be proven false! Like the “I will stand with the Muslims should
        the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Get your but over there and see the EXACT quote. Yours is totally out of context – a typical liberal tactic!!!

• ben burton says:

By the way, I consider obummer the worst excuse for a president in our history, HANDS DOWN! There are zillions of lies, etc. to use against him without making stuff up.

• Roswell Evans says:

you said;Oh, and there wasn’t just one point in my email.I realize that,that’s why I mentioned the ClowardPiven Strategy, but you don’t address that. With all the secretcy of where Bummer came from. He did go to Occidental at the same time these two professors were there an taught this strategy and his policies and actions reflect this. So it’s a good possibility that he studied under them. Now for a fact; he was born in Kenya not Hawaii;Obama Born in Kenya

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
            The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

• Roswell Evans says:

Ok, I’ll give you that one, I did just copy it,and I don’t believe Snopes anymore,however you just stated against one point. The other point was that he was using the ClowardPiven Stategy and this is a fact if you compare his policies to it or go back to Fabian Socialist.

• ben burton says:

But again, you lose credibility before that is even mentioned. A witness caught telling one lie in court becomes worthless. Best to go full bore with facts.

As for snopes, they will bend to the left at every opportunity, but I have yet to catch them in a bald-faced lie. When something like quoting from obummer’s book comes into play, they not going to lie about something that easy to check. Reason? See above!

• ben burton says:

Oh, and there wasn’t just one point in that email.

• ben burton says:

Did you bother reading the disclaimer at the VERY BEGINNING of the link you posted?

Note from Senior Management:

Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

Yet Andrew also believed that the complicit mainstream media had refused to examine President Obama’s ideological past, or the carefully crafted persona he and his advisers had constructed for him.

• Roswell Evans says:

Yes, I read it and unless they changed the definition
          dis·claim·er
          [dis-kley-mer] Show IPA
          noun
          the act of disclaiming; the renouncing, repudiating, or denying of a claim; disavowal. definition, that wasn’t a disclaimer
          This was just a note stating what he had believed,It did not say The booklet, which was distributed to “business colleagues” in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel was wrong. But the fact is

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”This was distributed by this agency so regardless of what this manager says this agency and obama just lied if it’s untrue and I doubt they would do that since their reputation was on the line.
          Now as far as the quotes from the books go,I already admitted to copying it so it wasn’t my research,however I will read the books from the library and not trust Snopes. From o’s attitude of My way or the Highway,I wouldn’t put it pass him.

• ben burton says:

Give them a little credit. If the booklet were known to be 100% accurate, they would be idiots to turn around and say they believe he was born in Hawaii. That he lied, for whatever reason, would just be another in an endless string.

8. Michael48 says:

Obama’s administration is a criminal enterprise. He is a dictatorial tyrant who is hell bent on turning us all into slaves of the UN, and doing a fine job of it. I hope at some point he is tried for his many acts of treason.

9. suzy says:

I hate the bastard Obama and hope he has cancer

10. suzy says: