Recently the left wing biased Huffington Post said they did a poll and found that most people including Republicans they polled consider Obama mainstream and the republicans too extreme.WHAAAATTT????? REALLY??????
You mean we’re supposed to accept that a man who when he was a senator said babies who survive an abortion should be left to die as mainstream?
We’re supposed to accept that a man who crticized Bush for spending 4 trillion in eight years as unpatriotic then gives us another six trillion in four years as not being extreme and instead is mainstream?
Obama supported the rmuslim brotherhood in overthrowing Mubarek and now they are under Sharia law,but he’s mainstream and not extreme.
Obama spent 10 days promoting that the attack on our embassy in Libya was the result of this little known video crticizing Mohammed when everyone else said it was a terrorr attack by Al Queda,but it’s the republicans who are extreme.
Obama comes out with a healthcare plan that is all encompassing and complete control of our lives,but he’s not extreme,just the republicans are.
The republicans want lower taxes and less government in our lives and he keeps raising taxes and increasing government,but that’s considered mainstream.
Obama makes Karl Marx look like a right winger.
I recently had this little list of extremeisms by libs and Obama sent to me that proves my point:
1) Only in America could the rich people – who pay 86% of all income taxes – be accused of not paying their “fair share” by people who don’t pay any income taxes at all.
2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federalworkforceis black while only 12% of the population is black
3) Only in America could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code,TimothyGeithner, the head of the Treasury Department andCharlesRangelwho once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are infavorof higher taxes.
4) Only in America can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react byfrettingthat Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
5) Only in America would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just ‘magically’ become American citizens.
6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country’s Constitution be thought of as “extremists.”
7) Only in America could you need to present a driver’s license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (MarathonOil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year – for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn’t have nearly enough money.
10) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
11) Only in America can a man with no background, no qualifications and no experience … and a complete failure at his job … be reelected.
The poll by Huffington Post must have been a big lie and it also shows how manipulated and brainwashed the average person is thanks to the left wing biased liberal media,but Obama is mainstream and its’ the republicans who are extreme. The worst thing I thought was recently when Obama was chastising the House republicans for not going along with his fiscal cliff suggestions he shamelessly exploited the recent Newtown shootings and HurricaneSandy damage by saying,”After all we ‘ve been thru in the last few weeks should give us some perspective oif what’s important and say what the country needs now is compromise.” To him compromise is agreeing with him.That kind of statement is grotesque by any politician. In other words ,”Let’s raise taxes.”
Obama’s not a soul man,he’s a souless man.