“We’re going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we’re producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?’ And I don’t think you or anybody who’s been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We’ve always tried to bring the country together,” President Obama said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.
I guess Obama has been living in the Washington political bubble surrounded by secret service security guards that he can’t see the country for the people. I remember when Bill Clinton first got in the white house he said ,”I never realized how easy it was to get cut off from the American people. So it must be with Obama or he’s just covering up again his plan to destroy this country and set up his marxist /socialist state.
Obama has divided the country like never before. Here’s five reasons how:
1) He has divided us with his class warfare saying the rich have more than you and it’s not fair they have more so he spreads his “tax the rich” rhetoric. Remember how he told Joe the Plumber he wanted to tax the rich and spread it around to bring people up to a more equal level? His recent insulting comment to successful people who started their own business saying “You didn’t build that” is a perfect example.
2) Ethnically and racially- Have you noticed how he ignores slights against white people but favors those against darker complected people? For instance his justice dept. has ignored a case of the new Black Panther Party intimidating white people at a polling place on election day. He’s also saying negative things about out strong ally Isreal and dissed Netanyahu when he came here to visit him. Obama was brought up in Rev. Wright’s church which often preached anti-semitism. Obama also gave a billion dollars to the muslim brotherhood in Egypt which is stating it wants Sharia law for the country now.
3) Politically he’s dividing everyone by blaming republicans for not getting anything done even though he had complete control of both the Senate and House during his fir t two years. He also blames Tsunamis, the Arab Spring, ATM machines and floods and draughts for him not getting anything done.
4) Morally he is dividing us with his redistribution of wealth ideas and going to middle east countries apologizing for us and calling us dismissive and arrogant towards them. He canceled the traditional World Day of Prayer in favor of a Muslim day of prayer one year in the whitehouse.
5) Socially-He has aligned himself with the Occupy movement which is filled with young, anarchists, revolutionaries and communists who are against the corporations that make up our society and destroy it to make it closer to their own hearts and desires.
These are the changes he was talking about when he first started out. Very dangerous indeed.
I recently saw an essay written by someone called Wolfgang Riggins written Nov.11th which stated , “He knows that as things get worse the American public is more and more likely to look to government to solve its problems, and so he will systematically divide us until we fall; and then predictably cry out to government to “fix” it, easily trading away our freedoms.
His words are of the feel good variety, they are soothing, seductive and pleasant to listen to, but they hide the stark reality of his true intentions and ultimate goals. His platitudes of social justice, and fairness will require you to surrender your liberty to an ever growing and ever more powerful government.”
“The greatest tyrannies are always perpetrated in the name of the noblest causes.”– Thomas Paine
We’ve always prided ourselves ina country that is free with a two party system that governs for the good of the people and listening tto them. I’m afraid we have been losing that concept as we give up more and more of our freedoms to big government people in both parties trusting them for handouts and to take care of us. No great country has lasted more than a little over 200 years. We are now almost 242 years old and on our way to be the next Greece if we don’t wake up.