This has everything you could ever want in an “occupy” video. I almost wonder if it was staged. (I’m pretty sure it wasn’t) Here’s what you can expect to see:
1. A guy playing a flute into a TV reporter’s microphone, so he couldn’t conduct an interview.
2. Protestors discussing $150 worth of food stamps.
3. Public Yoga!
4. An “occupier” who was busy last night “protesting police”.
5. Protestors complaining about bureaucracy in the “occupy” camp. (and about “centralized planning”)
6. The collective NOT working in the interest of the collective.
7. And a lot of other random “hippie stuff”.
What do you guys think? Was this the “perfect” “occupy” video, or were some things missing? Let us know in the comments below, or on Twitter, or Facebook.Rich Mitchell is the Sr. Managing Editor of Conservative Daily News. His posts may contain opinions that are his own and are not necessarily shared by Anomalous Media, CDN, staff or .. much of anyone else. Find him on twitter, facebook and google+