Changing the Gun Laws in North Carolina – Part I

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Changing the Gun Laws in North Carolina – Part I”.

Tags: , , ,

1. Nick says:

What’s going on with this.

2. Jim R says:

As a fellow Durhamite, I can’t say how much I appreciate outing this BS for what it is…….just a deterrent for law abiding citizens. The folks that are going to do something illegal, aren’t going to go through the permit process. Thanks for challenging this legislation.

3. Max says:

Check your letter to Senator Davis,

“It is the only country in North Carolina with this restriction.”

Aside from calling counties country’s, your argument is well stated. I particularly like how you characterize our 2nd amendment as being regulated.

Please keep the updates coming.

4. Tony says:

You are a true patriot in action Rich. Very good work.

5. Jim Britt says:

You DO NOT have to have ‘permission’ to carry a weapon since it is a 2nd Amendment right!

“Shall not be infringed” means what it says! I will NEVER give up my rights and get a permit!

• R. Mitchell says:

That is precisely why I am doing what I’m doing. This is just the beginning. I hope more will look at their state and local laws and find ways to get them aligned with the second amendment to the Constitution.

“It all started .. with an email”