Karine Jean-Pierre is the worst press secretary ever to step behind the podium in the Brady Press Briefing Room.
She insults the legacy of outstanding secretaries like Tony Snow, Dana Perino, James Brady, and even Jen Psaki. If not written in her binder, she is lost to find a coherent answer, and with the many scandals surrounding the Biden Administration, KJP has become creative in her non-answers. The Biden Justice Department has helped Karine considerably by prolonging investigations. As long as an inquiry is ongoing, she can refuse to answer any questions about it. How convenient, and to think Joe still contends he has no influence on the independent Justice Department….what a crock! This entire Presidency will go down in history as a crock of lies and deception.
KJP has had to field many questions about Hunter Biden and his almost daily escapades. On Wednesday, she addressed Hunter in her preface in an attempt to avoid any direct questions. You must listen to Karine carefully, as her words always have hidden meanings. An example is her line that Joe and Hunter never discussed Hunter’s business dealings is now Joe and Hunter have never been in business together. Subtle, but it makes all of her previous statements untrue. Wednesday, the First Son may have derailed the Biden White House and any chance at a reelection run. Karine would not touch Hunter’s activities in a Delaware courtroom, so her excuse this time was that Hunter was a private citizen and not a topic for the Briefing room. Hunter Biden is many things, but being a private citizen is not one of them.
Let’s look at a few examples of why Hunter is not a private citizen:
- On Wednesday, Hunter arrived at the courthouse in Delaware in a convoy of five vehicles. Most of the cars had Secret Service Agents as passengers. Private citizens do not get Secret Service protection.
- Hunter Biden had been living in the White House to avoid being served papers from an Arkansas court regarding the child support case involving the grandchild Joe Biden refuses to recognize.
- When Hunter was living in his beachfront home in Malibu, the Secret Service was spending $30,000 per month for a home nearby to house the agents guarding Hunter. Private? Not even close!
- When Hunter was escorting his father to Ukraine, China, and Russia to negotiate (extort is more appropriate) million-dollar bribes, he traveled on Air Force II. Private citizens fly commercial and not on Air Force II.
- When Hunter was negotiating a plea deal on gun and tax violations, he was not doing so as a private citizen. He was doing it as the son of Joe Biden, President of the United States, and that is why it was such a shock when this judge in Wilmington, DE held up her hand and said, stop, not so fast there, Mr Biden. This might be the first time anyone has ever said NO to Hunter. It was a beautiful move that restored our faith in the system, even for a fleeting moment.
So Karine, do not insult the American people unless you need more proof. Hunter is as much a part of the Administration as you are, and you both give the President a difficult road to a re-election bid.
Content syndicated from ConservatriveViewFromNH.com with permission
Agree/Disagree with the author(s)? Let them know in the comments below and be heard by 10’s of thousands of CDN readers each day!