Beautiful dancer image is the epitome of all female beauty. It seems that beauty, charm and grace cannot be found in other places. But this is not true! You may dance your way to charm with our simple workout plan for tonight. Just follow the below instructions to make your body more attractive! The best part is that you don’t have to spend a lot of time for this workout!
Benefits of dance workout
It is one of the most effective workouts for your body. All you need to do is to find a dance studio near your house and hire a professional dancer for workout session. A disciplined dancer will help you make your body flexible, strong and attractive in no time! You can lose weight by dancing or just improve your health with this simple workout. It helps you lose weight and tone your muscles. And the best part about this workout is that it doesn’t require any gym equipment or aerobics classes to achieve a perfect body!
How to dance workout?
Dance workout will take just one hour in a day. But, if possible, try to do it twice daily for better results. Here are some simple steps for perfect dance workout at home:
You can also practice this dance workout regularly and get ready to perform in a beauty contest. So, start practicing right now and get the best body today!
1. Warm-up Dance: Do you know that warm-up is important before any physical activity? Your body will be more flexible when you perform warm-up dance. A warm-up session helps to prepare your body for rigorous activity. Warm up is important even in dance workout! In fact, it’s necessary! Try to do light jogging and take some deep breaths before doing the actual workout. The above video has the right warm-up dance for you!
2. Basic dance steps: There are some basic dance steps that you should know to perform the complete workout. They are called Side Shuffle, Grapevine, Knee Twist and Lateral Kick. You can practice these basic dance steps in this order so that they become a part of your muscle memory and you don’t have to make conscious effort in future.
3. Fun Dance: After doing the basic dance steps you should add fun and bounce into it. This is important for adding beauty and charm in your performance! Some examples of fun dance moves are free-style dance, wall spin, front to back move etc. You should practice these moves in front of the mirror for better results.
4. Cool down dance: Don’t forget to cool-down your body after workout session. It’s important because many people make this common mistake! The cool-down session will help you relax your muscles and improve blood circulation in the body. So, don’t miss this important part of dance workout.
5. Breathing exercise: Breathing is the most important part of any workout session! You can learn how to control your breathing by watching simple tutorials on YouTube. Try different types of breathing exercises, which will help you relax your body and mind after rigorous dance workout session!
6. Stretching: You should stretch your muscles after the workout session is over. Stretching will help you relax and remove cramps from your body parts. Take simple steps like touching toes, rotating arms etc to make your body limber!
After learning how to dance workout the only thing you need is a good pair of shoes and a dress. A dress which will make you look slim and beautiful! Try different types of dresses made from different materials. You don’t have to go for expensive clothes as long as they fit your body type properly! This workout will help you tone different parts of your body. You will lose weight fast and gain muscles in the process! So, what are you waiting for? Make a perfect plan today and become more beautiful within weeks!