President Joe Biden will visit two neighborhoods impacted by Hurrican Ida.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 9/7/21:
All Times EDT
- 9:50 AM Depart White House
- 11:05 AM Arrive in Queens – JFK Airport
- 11:15 AM Depart JFK
- 11:40 AM Arrive in Hillsborough Towship, New Jersey
- 12:15 PM Receive briefing from local leaders on Hurricane Ida impacts
- 2:10 PM Tour Manville, NJ, neighborhood
- 3:10 PM Travel to LaGuadia Airport
- 4:00 PM Tour a Queens, New York, neighborhood and deliver remarks [Live Stream]
- 5:40 PM Depart Queens en route to JFK – LaGuardia
- 6:00 PM Depart JFK en route to Washington, D.C.
- 7:15 PM Arrive at the White House
White House Briefing Schedule
- None – (Gaggle aboard AF1)
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will receive a National Security Council briefing and his daily intelligence briefing.
In the afternoon, the President will meet with the National Economic Council and then with key members of Congress and his Administration regarding tax reform.
In the evening, the President will speak to Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull of Australia by telephone.
President Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, 9/5/17
- 10:00 AM Receive a National Security Council briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Receive his daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 1:30 PM Meet with the National Economic Council – Oval Office
- 4:00 PM Meet with key members of Congress and his Administration regarding tax reform – Roosevelt Room
- 5:45 PM Speak with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull of Australia by telephone – Oval Office
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.