President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing on Tuesday, push to spend your paycheck, then lie to the American people about how COVID is going.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 8/3/21:
All Times EDT
- 10:15 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 1:00 PM Meet with Latino leadersto push tax and spend agenda and commemorate the 2nd anniversary of the El Paso shooting
- 3:45 PM Deliver speech on COVID
White House Briefing Schedule
- 12:30 PM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream]
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing in the morning.
In the afternoon, the President will participate in a small business event.
President Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, 8/1/17
- 10:30 AM Receives his daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Participates in an event with small businesses – East Room [Live Stream]
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.