President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing and address a joint session of Congress Wednesday.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 4/28/21:
All Times EDT
- 10:00 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 9:00 PM Address a joint session of Congress [Live Stream] – U.S. Capitol
White House Briefing Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Trump will start his day as usual with the presidential daily briefing provided by the intelligence community.
The president will then head to the Department of the Interior where he will give a speech discussing his executive order on Antiquities.
President Trump is to have lunch with the Vice President.
After lunch, the president will meet with the secretary of state, visit a federalism event and visit a senators briefing on North Korea
President Trump will finish his official schedule by showing his appreciation for the National Teacher of the Year.
President Donald Trump’s schedule for Wednesday, 4/26/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:05 AM Depart the White House en route to the Department of the Interior – South Portico
- 11:20 AM Deliver remarks and sign the Antiquities Executive Order – Department of the Interior
- 11:50 PM Depart Department of the Interior en route to the White House – Department of the Interior
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence – Presidential Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Oval Office
- 2:30 PM Participate in federalism event with Governors and signs the Education Federalism Executive Order – Roosevelt Room
- 3:00 PM Drop by an all Senators briefing on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea – Eisenhower Executive Office Building South Auditorium
- 4:30 PM Hold a National Teacher of the Year event – Oval Office
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.