The company’s reputation and sales are directly linked: only a lazy person choosing a product or service will not look at what previous customers write about the seller. However, now any information on the Internet can be corrected and, as a result, managed. Services like https://trustanalytica.com deal with reputation management on the highest professional level, where there are 5 basic steps toward proper reputation organization.
- Monitoring references to the company on the Internet & analytics;
- Search Engine Reputation Management (SERM);
- Troubleshooting and work with the negative feedback;
- The positive reaction to problems and their persistent elimination;
- crowd marketing
At each of the five stages of online reputation, management entrepreneurs and companies will require special tools that the proper reputation management service can provide to its clients.
TOP Busines Directories in the USA
- YELP — a website to search the local market for services such as restaurants or hairdressing salons, with the ability to add and view ratings and reviews of these services. Hundreds of reviews are available for popular businesses. For reviewers, the website has social networking features. The company was launched in 2004 particularly for the San Francisco market, however, later it became widely spread. it already reached 111 countries around the world.
- Yellow Pages — the directory of organizations and enterprises that was previously named as Network Information Service. Now the service redirects customers who search fr business partners to the right people. The platform collects data and feedback on thousands of popular and successful enterprises around the world.
- Bette Business Bureau — is a self-regulatory organization that has nothing to do with US and Canadian government structures. Any company can enter and meet standards. Membership is for a fee. BBB accreditation requires compliance with certain standards, including that companies must try to resolve consumer problems. The company was founded in 1912 and nowadays it is a non-commercial organization that contains 113 independent local organizations in the United States, Canada that are coordinated by the Council of BBB in Washington.
- Manta — the company that provides information, research, and directory services on other companies. The list of information that can be provided has online profiles, market research reports, news from the business world, and other interesting news.
- Judy’s Book — a social research tool quite alike to Yellow Pages that helps to find out about local businesses and services provided by various companies in the sector. The company was also founded in 2004, which makes it one of the oldest and the most trustworthy at the informational market.
Those entrepreneurs interested in reaching out to the western market should take a closer look at these services as placing there the information on their companies can have a beneficial effect. Reputation management companies often offer a set of works on reputation management on the Internet through search engine output, which is essential to get positive reviews that would attract more users from all around the world. Search engines accumulate information from different sources and platforms that s why using them for better advertising and promotion is effective. Most users look for the right information through search engines. This gives them chances to analyze data about the selected company and decide whether they want to buy services or products from this company or not.
The power of customer reviews should never be underestimated if you wish to manage your business properly. People always are more willingly believe other people rather than well-choreographed advertisements. Create your reputation carefully using the best tools that, frankly speaking, a quite affordable and easy-to-reach.