President Donald Trump will deliver the opening remarks at the Davos World Economic Forum then attend a series of meetings with foreign leaders and business executives.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 1/21/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times Local/EST
- 8:25 AM / 2:25 AM Arrive at Zurich Airport – Zurich, Switzerland
- 8:35 AM / 2:35 AM Depart Zurich, Switzerland, en route to Davos, Switzerland – Marine One
- 9:20 AM / 3:20 AM Arrive at InterContinental Davos Landing Zone – Davos, Switzerland
- 9:30 AM / 3:30 AM Depart InterContinental Davos Landing Zone en route to InterContinental Davos – Motorcade
- 9:35 AM / 3:35 AM Arrive at InterContinental Davos – Davos, Switzerland
- 11:10 AM / 5:10 AM Depart InterContinental Davos en route to Davos Congress Centre – Motorcade
- 11:20 AM / 5:10 AM Arrive at Davos Congress Centre – Davos, Switzerland
- 11:30 AM / 5:30 AM Deliver opening remarks at the World Economic Forum [Live Stream]
- 12:15 PM / 6:15 AM Participate in a pull-aside meeting with the Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum
- 12:35 PM / 6:35 AM Participate in a reception with the International Business Council
- 2:30 PM / 8:30 AM Participate in a bilateral meeting with the President of the European Commission
- 4:15 PM / 10:15 AM Participate in a bilateral meeting with the President of the Swiss Confederation
- 5:20 PM / 11:20 AM Participate in a bilateral meeting with the Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- 6:30 PM / 12:30 PM Participate in a dinner with Global Chief Executive Officers
- 7:50 PM / 1:50 PM Depart Davos Congress Centre en route to overnight accommodations – Motorcade
- 8:00 PM / 2:00 PM Arrive at overnight accommodations – Davos, Switzerland
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.