President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing then travel to Mississippi for a Keep America Great Rally.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 11/1/19 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 1:30 PM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 4:30 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 4:40 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 4:50 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Tupelo, MS – Air Force One
All Times CDT
- 6:00 PM Arrive at Tupelo Regional Airport – Tupelo, MS
- 6:10 PM Depart Tupelo Regional Airport en route BancorpSouth Arena – Motorcade
- 6:20 PM Arrive at BancorpSouth Arena – Tupelo, MS
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at Keep America Great Rally [Live Stream]
- 8:30 PM Depart BancorpSouth Arena en route to Tupelo Regional Airport – Motorcade
- 8:40 PM Arrive at Tupelo Regional Airport – Tupelo, MS
- 8:50 PM Depart Tupelo, MS, en route to Washington D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EDT
- 11:40 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 11:50 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 12:00 AM Arrives at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News, including President Trump’s itinerary, and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.