ISEO or multilingual search engine optimization is crucial for a company looking to enter the global market. One aspect of this service that you need to keep in mind is that English is not necessarily the global language of communication. It may not have a direct relationship with the language of the country you want to sell your products in. That’s why it is trickier to determine what the accurate keywords should be. However, net-proxy and filter meta tags in an ISEO strategy can come to your rescue.
Managing localized websites
There are essentially three ways to manage localized websites when you globalize your business:
• Website replication – replicating your website into a different language will allow you to tap into the customers of the respective country. For example, you can hire a French translator to translate your English site into French. Similarly, you can replicate the website into German, Italian, or any other language.
• Content management systems – unlike website replication where you need to manage the website content manually, content management systems will let you manage a multilingual website automatically.
• Proxy solution – among all the website translation management systems, the proxy solution is the most advanced because it uses cloud-based technology. It appears on the top of your website, and all you have to do is manage a single language site; the rest will be taken care of by the proxy solution.
Importance of net-proxy
Net-proxy has fast become a cost-effective solution for entrepreneurs who don’t want to spend thousands on translation and localization services. It is fast to set up, and all you have to provide is your website URL. Here’s what’s going to happen after that:
• It will scan your website URL to identify the content it needs to translate.
• Apart from the descriptive content, it also scans for assets such as graphics so that it can translate separately.
• It will inspect and identify cultural and regional content, currencies, phone numbers, etc.
• It also performs standard linguistic testing, functional testing, and cosmetic testing of the website. This allows you to rectify and edit any errors that may exist within the multilingual version of the site.
• Websites with domestic reviews and feedback continue to exist, but net-proxy will translate the language to the desired one.
Net-proxy and ISEO
Net-proxy has an integral relationship with your ISEO strategy. It isolates the website’s meta tags so that the SEO team can focus on linguistic transcreation. ISEO involves identifying keywords that not only translating the phrase that best describes your products or services but also the words that are appropriate for a particular region of the country.
A country like India where there are so many different languages will be tough to capture. But, if the ISEO and net-proxy go hand in hand, they will be able to localize the content according to the different languages spoken in different parts of this country.
So, before you approach the foreign market, make sure you invest in ISEO and net-proxy services for a kick-start to your business.