Everything You Need to Know about ProstaGenix
As most people are aware, there are countless supplements which exist on the current market. Virtually all of the companies behind these products are attempting to market themselves as the best in the business. Of course, doing so for the sake of winning over consumers and boosting clientele is part of the job. However, our job is to review various supplements and provide our own findings. Today, we will focus on ProstaGenix, an oral dietary supplement.
A Basic Overview of ProstaGenix
As the name somewhat infers, the purpose of ProstaGenix is to improve prostate health. The supplement contains a unique blend of sterols and has been studied and tested multiple times to affirm its effectiveness. Moreover, the progress of ProstaGenix is very well-documented by the International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS).
The ultimate objective of ProstaGenix is to keep consumers’ prostate in good condition while simultaneously maintaining health urinary functions. Various users of this product have reported experiences of higher functioning bladder, decreased amounts of time in the bathroom, and not having to urinate as frequently in the middle of the night. ProstaGenix is also approved by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
How to Take ProstaGenix
Individuals who are considering purchasing ProstaGenix should be aware of the proper methods of consumption. First and foremost, the supplement should be taken three times each day. Customers have the option of taking ProstaGenix at anytime; it can also be consumed individually or during meals.
Each bottle contains precisely 90 capsules which will last for 30 days when taken properly. Buyers of ProstaGenix are also recommended against consuming more than the specified amount of capsules on a daily basis. Sometimes, it can be tempting to take more than the recommended amount of medication for the sake of boosting results; nevertheless, anyone who consumes ProstaGenix is strongly advised to resist the aforementioned temptation.
Ingredients within ProstaGenix
Prior to consuming any product or supplement, you should be aware of what ingredients comprise it. Thankfully, we’ve been able to learn and share the ingredients within ProstaGenix. The following ingredients have been found within ProstaGenix:
- Grape Seed Extract: this particular ingredient provides the antioxidants within ProstaGenix and also works against urinary tract infections.
- Pomegranate: this particular ingredient increases the functionality of men’s prostate glands while also providing plenty of medicinal additives.
- Quercetin: this particular ingredient serves multiple purposes. In addition to neutralizing infections within prostate glands, Quercetin also treats high cholesterol, diabetic ailments, chronic fatigue syndrome and additional heart diseases.
- Beta Sitosterol: this particular ingredient comes from various natural foods, such as fruits, vegetables and nuts. Beta Sitosterol additionally comes in handy for treating enlarged prostate glands, lessening female menopause symptoms, and boosting male sexual performance.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Using ProstaGenix
Virtually every brand on the market promotes their products as the best in the business which prompts the best outcomes and it’s their job to do this. However, we want consumers to be fully aware of both the benefits and drawbacks of using ProstaGenix supplements.
The following benefits are associated with the use of ProstaGenix:
- Reduced prostate gland functions
- Lessened frequency of chronic urination at night time
- Improved sexual performance
- Decreased instances of dribbling and
- Controlled and managed urination
The following drawbacks are associated with the use of ProstaGenix:
- Ill-advised for individuals who are already on other medications
- Should not be consumed without first consulting a physician
- Unavailable for purchase in retail stores, can only be bought online
Time Period for ProstaGenix to Work
When purchasing supplements like ProstaGenix, it’s only natural for customers to wonder how long it will take before the results become apparent. Of course, there are many variables and no one correct answer. As it pertains to ProstaGenix, the state of your prostate health and the overall condition of your body are key factors which will impact how quickly results manifest.
However, in the event that you regularly take ProstaGenix between 30 and 90 days, you will notice improvements at some point.
The Final Verdict
At the end of the day, each consumer has to decide whether or not ProstaGenix is a good fit for them. From a purely objective standpoint, the pros of the supplement do outweigh the drawbacks. The product is available for purchase on the official ProstaGenix website.