With summer fast approaching, it is time to think about men’s wide fitting shoes. You will need a pair of comfortable lace-ups or slip-on shoes for office wear, a pair of booths for wear during the weekend and a couple of pairs of casual shoes that are both beautiful and comfortable. if you have wide feet, it can be difficult to find affordable shoes in wide widths that look great. Luckily, we have gathered the top five tips on how to find the perfect shoe that not only looks great but is also comfortable to wear if you have wide feet.
* Look for Adjustable Features on the Shoes – Finding a perfect fit can be easier if you look for features that allow you to customize the fit for your feet. Adjustable buckles and fasteners allow you to either loosen or tighten your shoes. Another option is a side panel zipper that allows you to easily put on and take off your boots. If you are looking for a no-fuss approach, why not check out shoes that are elasticized at the top? The Chelsea boot is a perfect go-to boot that can be worn with daytime and evening attire. the elasticized side panels allow you to easily put on and take off the boot. In addition to this, look for shoes that have elastic top lines or elastic gussets. This feature allows you to make small adjustments to help slide your shoe on and off.
* Avoid Depending on Break Your Shoes In – Although most leather shoes will stretch a little bit with wear, you should not go through the pain involved in breaking shoes in. Leather does become accustomed to the natural movement and shape of your feet; however, is it really worth it? This leads us to the next tip.
Consider sandals – this is especially the case of the summer when weather gets warmer and wearing a pair of sandals can really aid keeping your feet cool. Cobb Hill Sandals are a nice option as they look stylish and also go well with a raft of looks.
* Always Try On Your Shoes Before Purchasing Them – If you are shopping online for wide width shoes, you will have more options than you will have in a store. In addition to more options, you will often find better prices online than in a brick and mortar store. If you are shopping in person or are unfamiliar with the brand you are looking at, it is worth the effort of trying on a few pairs of shoes to determine the correct size.
* About Anatomic Shoes – If you getting ready to purchase your first pair of Anatomic shoes and are unsure of the size you need, don’t worry. We have customer service personnel that will help you determine the appropriately sized shoe. We offer a full range of wide width leather Anatomic leather shoes. Contact us today and we will help you. If you are purchasing online and would like to find the perfect fitting shoes, we offer free returns on all unworn shoes. This means if the shoe doesn’t fit, you can return it and exchange it for a different size.
* Leather Comes in Different Qualities – There are many different processes that are used to produce leather, including full grain leather and soft suede. Suede and soft leathers will provide more give as they become molded for your feet. We recommend avoiding patent leather because there is a coating that is applied which prevents it from stretching too much. This leather is less forgiving for people with wider feet. You can increase your comfort level by purchasing shoes that have leather inner linings.
* Allow Your Feet and Your Shoes to Rest – No matter the type of shoes you choose, they should not be worn every day. To ensure you lasting fit and extend the lifetime of your shoes, alternate between at least two pair of shoes daily