In the afternoon, the president will participate in the “Celebration of America” then he will meet with members of Congress.
President Trump will then sign S. 292 – The Childhood Cancer Survivorship, Treatment, Access, and Research Act of 2018.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/5/18
- 11:30 AM Meet with the United States Ambassador to the United Nations – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Lunch with the Secretary of State – Private Dining Room
- 3:00 PM Participate in the Celebration of America – South Lawn [Live Stream]
- 3:30 PM Meet with Members of Congress – Roosevelt Room
- 5:15 PM Participate in the signing ceremony for S. 292 The Childhood Cancer Survivorship, Treatment, Access, and Research Act of 2018 – Oval Office [Live Stream]
White House Briefing Schedule
- 2:00 PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders – White House Briefing Room [Live Stream]
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.