In the afternoon, the president will receive the King and Queen of Spain, then meet with Their Majesties before attending their departure.
Later, the president will sign the 10 millionth U.S. patent then head to the Capitol to address the House Republican Conference.
The president will then attend a dinner event in the evening.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/19/18
All Times EDT:
- 12:00 PM Depart the White House en route to the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill – South Portico
- 12:10 PM Arrive at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill – Washington, DC
- 12:25 PM Deliver remarks at the National Federation of Independent Businesses 75th Anniversary Celebration [Live Stream]
- 12:55 PM Depart the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill en route to the White House
- 1:05 PM Arrive at the White House – South Portico
- 2:00 PM Participate in the arrival of Their Majesties King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain – South Portico
- 2:10 PM Meet with Their Majesties King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain – Oval Office
- 2:30 PM Participate in an expanded bilateral meeting with His Majesty King Felipe VI of Spain – Oval Office
- 3:10 PM Participate in the departure of Their Majesties King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain – West Wing Lobby
- 3:45 PM Sign the 10 millionth United States patent – Oval Office
- 5:20 PM Depart the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol – South Portico
- 5:25 PM Arrive at the U.S. Capitol
- 5:40 PM Deliver remarks to the House Republican Conference
- 6:50 PM Depart the U.S. Capitol en route to Trump International Hotel
- 6:55 PM Arrive at Trump International Hotel
- 7:20 PM Deliver remarks at dinner with supporters
- 7:55 PM Depart Trump International Hotel en route to the White House
- 8:00 PM Arrive at the White House – South Portico
White House Briefing Schedule