*this post was updated to add the late-announced White House press briefing
President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Defense James Mattis.
Later, the president will meet with World Economic Forum founder and chairman Klaus Schwab.
Then, the president and first lady will host a Gold Star Families Memorial Day Reception in the evening.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/4/18
- 11:30 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:45 PM Lunch with the Vice President and the Secretary of Defense – Private Dining Room
- 2:45 PM Meet with Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum – Oval Office
- 5:30 PM The president and first lady host Gold Star Families Memorial Day Reception – State Floor
White House Briefing Schedule
- 2:15 PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders – White House Briefing Room [Live Stream]
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.