In The News
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Tuesday, April 3, 2018
President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then meet with the heads of the Baltic States and have a working lunch with them.
In the afternoon, the president will hold a joint press conference with the heads of the Baltic States [Livestream] and bid them goodbye.
President Trump’s schedule for 4/3/18
- 11:00 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:45 AM Meet with the Baltic States Heads of Government – Oval Office
- 12:15 PM Participate in a working lunch with the Baltic States Heads of Government – Cabinet Room
- 1:35 PM Host a Joint Press Conference with the Baltic States Heads of Government – East Room [Livestream]
- 2:05 PM Participate in the departure of the Baltic States Heads of Government – Diplomatic Reception Room
White House Briefing Schedule
- none scheduled
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.
See all schedules for the president HERE
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.