President Donald Trump will attend a tax reform roundtable in Hialeah, Florida then travel to Mar-a-Lago.
President Trump’s schedule for 4/16/18
- 9:30 AM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 9:40 AM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 9:50 AM Depart Washington, DC en route to Miami, FL
- 12:10 PM Arrive at Miami International Airport – Miami, FL
- 12:20 PM Depart Miami, FL en route to Hialeah, FL
- 12:35 PM Arrive at Bucky Dent Park – Hialeah, FL
- 12:40 PM Host the Tax Cuts for Florida Small Businesses Roundtable – Hialeah, FL [Video + transcript]
- 1:45 PM Depart Hialeah, FL en route to Miami, FL
- 2:00 PM Arrive at Miami International Airport
- 2:10 PM Depart Miami, FL en route to Palm Beach, FL
- 2:45 PM Arrive at Palm Beach International Airport – Palm Beach, FL
- 2:55 PM Depart Palm Beach International Airport en route to Mar-a-Lago – Palm Beach, FL
White House Briefing Schedule
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.