President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Wednesday, January 10, 2018
President Donald Trump will, in the morning, receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then hold a cabinet meeting.
In the afternoon, the president will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. Trump will then meeting with Prime Minister Erna Solberg of Norway then the president and prime minister will hold a joint conference in the East Room of the White House.
President Trump will meet with U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley and then meet with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in the late afternoon.
- 11:00 a.m. Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 a.m. Hold a Cabinet meeting – Cabinet Room
- 12:30 p.m. Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
- 2:05 p.m. Meet with Prime Minister Erna Solberg of Norway
- 3:20 p.m. Joint press conference with Prime Minister Erna Solberg of Norway – East Room [Live Stream]
- 4:00 p.m. Meet with U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley
- 4:30 p.m. Meet with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.