President Donald Trump will in the morning receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community.
In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with bicameral tax conferees. Attendees of the luncheon include:
- Vice President Mike Pence
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
- Chief of Staff John Kelly
- Director of Legislative Affairs Marc Short
- Director of the National Economic Council Gary Cohn
- Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
- Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)
- Sen. Mike Enzi (R-WY)
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
- Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)
- Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC)
- Sen. John Thune (R-SD)
- Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA)
- Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX)
The president will then participate in the swearing-in of Judge Gregory Katsas to the Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.
Later in the afternoon, the President will give remarks on tax reform [Live Stream].
President Trump’s schedule for 12/13/17
- 11:00 AM Receive his daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with bicameral tax conferees – Cabinet Room
- 1:45 PM Participate in the swearing-in of Judge Gregory Katsas to the Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia – Roosevelt Room
- 3:00 PM Deliver remarks on tax reform – Grand Foyer [Live Stream]