President Donald Trump will greet Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore, meet with him, and have a working luncheon with him. The President and Prime Minister will then give joint statements.
Later in the afternoon, the President will present the Medal of Honor.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/23/17
- 12:00 PM Greet Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore – White House
- 12:05 PM Meet with Prime Minister Loong – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Working lunch with Prime Minister Loong – Cabinet Room
- 1:30 PM Deliver joint statements with Prime Minister Loong – Rose Garden
- 3:00 PM Present the Medal of Honor – East Room