President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Saturday, October 7, 2017
President Donald Trump will visit Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia Saturday morning before traveling to Greensboro, North Carolina for a fundraiser. He will participate in a roundtable with RNC members and give a speech at an RNC dinner then head back to D.C.
Pool Report: “On a sunny autumn morning, the president is on the move. Motorcade departed the White House at 9:15. He was wearing red USA cap, white polo shirt and khakis.”
President Trump’s schedule for 10/7/17
- 9:15 AM Depart White House – South Portico
- 10:56 AM Arrive Trump National Golf Club – Sterling, VA
- 2:25 PM Depart Trump National Golf Club – Sterling, VA
- 3:05 PM Arrive at the White House – South Portico
- 5:00 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 5:20 PM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Greensboro, NC
- 6:25 PM Arrive in Greensboro, NC – Piedmont Triad International Airport
- 7:00 PM Participate in a roundtable with RNC supporters – Private Residence
- 7:50 PM Delivers remarks at the RNC dinner – Private Residence
- 9:15 PM Depart Greensboro, NC en route to Washington, D.C. – Piedmont Triad International Airport
- 10:15 PM Arrive in Washington, D.C. – Joint Base Andrews
- 10:35 PM Arrives at the White House – South Lawn
Keep up with the president at CDN’s President’s Schedule Page
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.
Rich Mitchell, this page is the BEST!
Glad to be of service. Have a great weekend.
You missed 10:45 PM………….Fire Tillerson