President Donald Trump will meet with the Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross, receive his daily intelligence briefing, and then speak to Jewish leaders by telephone.
In the afternoon, the President will meet with Senator Bob Corker and then the President and the First Lady will depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews for an air fleet demonstration by the Joint Base personnel.
The President and First Lady will then have a discussion with airmen then the President will deliver remarks to military personnel and families.
The President will then depart Washington, D.C. en route Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, NJ.
President Trump’s schedule for Friday, 9/15/17
- 9:45 AM Meet with the Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross – Oval Office
- 10:00 AM Receive Daily Intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Speak to Jewish leaders by telephone – Oval Office
- 1:00 PM Meet with Senator Bob Corker – Oval Office
- 2:05 PM The president and first lady depart the White House en route Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 2:15 PM The president and first lady arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 2:25 PM Participate in a demonstration by the air fleet of the joint base – Joint Base Andrews
- 3:00 PM Participates in a discussion with airmen – Joint Base Andrews
- 3:35 PM Deliver remarks to military personnel and families – Joint Base Andrews [Live Stream]
- 4:55 PM Arrive at Morristown Municipal Airport
- 5:05 PM Depart Morristown, NJ en route Bedminster, NJ via Lift
- 5:20 PM Arrive at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster