In The News
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Thursday, August 3, 2017
President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing in the morning and then meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster.
Later in the morning, the President will participate in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event.
In the evening, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Huntington, West Virginia. to lead a Make America Great Again Rally.
President Trump’s schedule for Thursday, 8/3/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Participate in Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Event – Roosevelt Room [Live Stream]
- 4:50 PM Departs the White House en route to Huntington, West Virginia – South Lawn
- 6:20 PM Arrives in Huntington, West Virginia – Tri-State Airport
- 7:05 PM Leads a Make America Great Again Rally – Big Sandy Superstore Arena [Live Stream]
- 8:30 PM Depart Huntington, West Virginia en route to Washington, D.C. – Tri-State Airport
- 9:55 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.