In The News
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday, August 28, 2017
President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing and a national security briefing in the morning.
In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson then meet with Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.
Later in the afternoon, the President will welcome President Sauli Niinisto of Finland, meet with him, and then the two leaders will hold a joint press conference.
President Trump’s schedule for Monday 8/28/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Receive a national security briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Private Dining Room
- 2:00 PM Meet with Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos – Oval Office
- 3:15 PM Welcome President Sauli Niinisto of Finland – Oval Office
- 3:35 PM Lead an expanded bilateral meeting with President Niinist – Oval Office
- 4:20 PM Joint press conference with President Niinist – East Room [Live Stream]
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.