A briefing, trip, two speeches, a school tour and four meetings make up President Donald Trump’s schedule for Tuesday.
The President starts his official schedule on Tuesday with the Presidential Daily Briefing as prepared by the intelligence community.
He will then meet with his National Security Advisor before having lunch with members of Congress.
President Trump’s afternoon is filled with a trip to Wisconsin where he meets with Obamacare victims, deliver a health care speech, tour a local vocational school, and lead a roundtable on workforce development.
Trump will spend the evening at a “Friends of the Governor Event” fundraising event hosted by Governor Scott Walker where he will give another speech.
President Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, 6/13/17
- 10:30 AM Receive his intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Lunch with members of Congress – Roosevelt Room
- 1:45 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 2:05 PM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Joint Base Andrews
- 2:55 PM Arrive in Milwaukee, Wisconsin – General Mitchell International Airport
- 3:00 PM Meet with Obamacare victims – Air Force One
- 3:10 PM Deliver a speech on healthcare – General Mitchell International Airport [Live Stream]
- 3:55 PM Tour Waukesha County Technical College – Waukesha County Technical College
- 4:15 PM Lead a workforce development roundtable discussion – Waukesha County Technical College
- 6:15 PM Deliver a speech at a Friends of Governor reception hosted by Gov. Scott Walker – Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
- 7:00 PM Depart Milwaukee, Wisconsin en route to Washington, D.C. – General Mitchell International Airport
- 10:00 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn