He will then head to Cincinnati, Ohio where he will meet with victims of Obamacare and then deliver a speech on his new infrastructure initiative.
Later in the afternoon, the president will return to the White House.
President Trump’s schedule for Wednesday, 6/7/17
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 10:50 AM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 11:10 AM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Cincinnati, Ohio
- 12:40 PM Arrives in Cincinnati, Ohio – Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport
- 12:45 PM Meets with Obamacare victims – Air Force One
- 12:55 PM Deliver remarks on health care – Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport [Live Stream]
- 1:20 PM Deliver remarks on his infrastructure initiative – Rivertown Marina [Live Stream]
- 2:10 PM Depart Cincinnati, Ohio en route to Washington, D.C. – Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport
- 3:45 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn