In The News
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Wednesday, June 7, 2017
President Donald Trump will start his public schedule on Wednesday with his daily briefing provided by the intelligence community.
He will then head to Cincinnati, Ohio where he will meet with victims of Obamacare and then deliver a speech on his new infrastructure initiative.
Later in the afternoon, the president will return to the White House.
President Trump’s schedule for Wednesday, 6/7/17
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 10:50 AM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 11:10 AM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Cincinnati, Ohio
- 12:40 PM Arrives in Cincinnati, Ohio – Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport
- 12:45 PM Meets with Obamacare victims – Air Force One
- 12:55 PM Deliver remarks on health care – Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport [Live Stream]
- 1:20 PM Deliver remarks on his infrastructure initiative – Rivertown Marina [Live Stream]
- 2:10 PM Depart Cincinnati, Ohio en route to Washington, D.C. – Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport
- 3:45 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.