In The News
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Today, Monday, June 26, 2017
President Donald Trump will spend Monday with a briefing, lunch and half a day with India’s prime minister.
The president will start his day with his daily briefing from the intelligence community.
President Trump will then have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.
In the afternoon, the President and First Lady Melania Trump will welcome Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India. Then the President will meet with the Prime Minister and deliver joint statements with him.
In the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with Prime Minister Modi.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/26/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 1:00 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley – Presidential Dining Room
- 3:35 PM The president and first lady welcome Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India – South Portico
- 3:55 PM The President meets with Prime Minister Modi – Oval Office
- 4:15 PM Lead an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Modi – Cabinet Room
- 5:15 PM Delivers joint statements with Prime Minister Modi – Rose Garden
- 6:00 PM The president and first lady have dinner with Prime Minster Modi – Blue Room
- 7:30 PM The president and first lady attend the departure of Prime Minster Modi – South Portico
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.