President Donald Trump will spend most of Tuesday with Snap-on tools touring their plant and signing an executive order emphasizing his “Buy American, Hire American” strategy.
The president will take his daily briefing in the morning provided by the intelligence committee and head straight to Air Force One for a trip to Minnesota where he will emphasize American manufacturing and put America first.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Tuesday 4/18/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Depart White House en route to Milwaukee, Wisconsin – South Lawn
- 1:15 PM (central) Arrive in Milwaukee, Wisconsin – General Mitchell International Airport
- 2:00 PM Tour Snap-On Tools
- 2:20 PM Make remarks at Snap-On Tools [Live Stream]
- 2:50 PM Sign the Buy American, Hire American Executive Order – Snap-On Tools
- 3:45 PM Depart Milwaukee, Wisconsin, en route to Washington, D.C.
- 6:45 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn