The first half of the president’s day will be spent with the president of Argentina and the rest of the day will focus on veterans and trade.
President Donald Trump will start his official schedule by receiving the presidential daily briefing provided by the intelligence community.
The president will then greet, meet with, and hold a working lunch with President Mauricio Macri of Argentina.
President Trump will then sign an executive memo on aluminum imports and threats to national security.
Completing the president’s official schedule is a visit to the Department of Veterans affairs. The president will sign an executive order on accountability and whistleblower protection while there.
President Donald Trump’s schedule for Thursday, 4/27/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:20 AM Welcome President Mauricio Macri and Mrs. Macri of Argentina – South Portico
- 11:30 AM Meet with President Macri – Oval Office
- 11:45 AM THE PRESIDENT has a working luncheon with President Macri –
- 2:00 PM Sign a Memorandum on Aluminum Imports and Threats to National Security – Oval Office
- 4:20 PM Depart the White House en route to the Department of Veterans Affairs – White House
- 4:45 PM Deliver remarks and signs an Executive Order on Improving Accountability and Whistleblower Protection – Department of Veterans Affairs
- 5:05 PM Depart the Department of Veterans Affairs en route to the White House – Department of Veterans Affairs