In The News
President Trump’s schedule for Thursday, April 13th, 2017
The president will spend Good Friday through Easter Sunday in Mar-a-Lago with his family.
Thursday will begin with the presidential daily briefing provided by the intelligence community followed by the signing of House Joint Resolution 43 which sets forth that states can choose to redirect Title X funds away from the largest abortion provider in the United States.
The president will meet with Georgia’s I-85 first responders who worked furiously to put out the fire that caused a freeway bridge to collapse in Atlanta.
After the I-85 meeting, President Trump will head to Mar-a-Lago for an extended visit for Easter weekend ahead of Monday’s egg roll event at the White House.
President Donald Trump’s schedule for Thursday, 4/13/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Sign H.J. Res. 43 – Oval Office
- 2:00 PM Meet with the I-85 bridge first responders – Roosevelt Room
- 3:45 PM Depart the White House en route to Mar-a-Lago via Joint Base Andrews – South Portico
- 6:35 PM Arrives in West Palm Beach, Florida – Palm Beach International Airport
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.