The White House released First Lady Melania Trump’s official portrait Monday and the designer of her blazer, Stefano Gabbana, loved it so much he posted it to Instagram. Gabbana then defended Mrs. Trump against a slew of hateful followers.
The reaction was swift and evil at first to which Stefano replied, “Go to Hell.”
“So you have lost a follower, and worst, an admirer,” @_boyafraid_ wrote to which Gabbana responded, “dont care!! Really.”
Gabbana also answered one commenter with “vai a cagare,” or “go to hell” in Italian.
The post has pulled in over 12,000 likes and more recent comments are entirely positive.
- stefanogabbana#DGWoman BEAUTIFUL ❤❤❤❤❤ #melaniatrump Thank you 🇺🇸❤❤❤ #madeinitaly🇮🇹
- inspiring_photography_admired@stefanogabbana I saw you on FOX NEWS!!! Absolutely stunning shot!!! I love your page!! Congrats on this wonderful shot & stunning outfit
- bradycaitVery proud of you and support you 💯!! You’ve gained another follower (already a fashion supporter 😘)
- stevielovelightOur 1st Lady #MelaniaTrump looks so eloquent!! What a most magical classy design!! You Rock Stefano!!! 👍😘❤❤❤🇺🇸
- meklove1Only you can make Black look like an actual color. Brilliant vibrant gorgeous. We love you and we love our FLOTUS.