President Donald Trump will speak with Kenyan President Kenyatta by phone before receiving his Presidential Daily Briefing from the intelligence community.
The president will spend his lunch and afternoon with members of congress.
Lunch will be with Sen. Graham, then a policy discussion with Sens. Cotton and Perdue and ending with a meeting with the U.S. House Deputy Whip team.
President Trump will then meet AFLCIO president Richard Trumka before concluding the day with an Oval Office visit by the Boy Scouts of America.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Tuesday, 3-7-17
- 10:15 AM Speak with President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya by telephone – Oval Office
- 10:45 AM Receive his daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Senator Lindsey Graham – Presidential Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Lead a policy discussion with Senator Tom Cotton and Senator David Perdue – Oval Office
- 3:30 PM Lead a meeting with the U.S. House Deputy Whip team – East Room
- 4:30 PM Meet with Richard Trumka, President of AFLCIO – Oval Office
- 5:00 PM Visit with the Boy Scouts of America – Oval Office