President Donald Trump will start his official schedule with the presidential daily briefing provided by the intelligence community.
The president will then meet with the conservative House Freedom Caucus ahead of today’s vote on the American Health Care Act.
President Trump will have lunch with the Treasury secretary and hedge fund investor Nelson Peltz. The investor publicly supports Trump’s tax plan.
The president’s afternoon will be focused on meeting with truck drivers and CEO’s to talk about health care.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Thursday, 3/22/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Meet with House Freedom Caucus members – Cabinet Room
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin and Nelson Peltz – Presidential Dining Room
- 3:00 PM Welcome truckers and CEOs – South Portico
- 3:25 PM Lead a listening session with truckers and CEOs regarding health care – Cabinet Room