President Donald Trump will start his official schedule by receiving the presidential daily briefing from the intelligence community.
The president will then hold a listening session on the health care reform before having lunch with the vice president and secretary of transportation.
President Trump will use the rest of the afternoon to hold a cabinet meeting and sign an executive order on the re-organization of the executive branch of the federal government.
The president will then host dinner at the White House with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster as guests.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday, 3-13-17
- 10:30 AM Receive the daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Lead a listening session on healthcare – Roosevelt Room
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao – Presidential Dining Room
- 3:00 PM Meet with his Cabinet – Cabinet Room
- 4:30 PM Sign an Executive Order entitled Comprehensive Plan for Reorganizing the Executive Branch – Oval Office
- 6:30 PM Dinner with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster – Residence