In The News
President Trump’s Schedule Friday, 02-03-2017
This is a combination of information from the poll reports and White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s briefing to the press on Thursday.
The President’s Schedule for Friday, February 3rd, 2017
- 9 am: President receives daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 9:30 am: President will tape his weekly address – Library
- 10 am: President will host a strategic and policy forum – State Dining Room
- President will sign executive orders – Oval Office
- 12:30 pm: Lunch with General Flynn – Presidential Dining Room
- 2 pm: President departs for Andrews AFB en route to Mar a Lago, South Palm Beach Florida with First Family
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.