In The News
President Trump’s Schedule for Friday, February 10th, 2017
The President will start his day by receiving his daily intelligence briefing before taping the weekly Presidential Address in the Diplomatic Room.
Mid-morning will consist of a meeting with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
The President’s day from noon on is dedicated to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe as he will go between direct meetings, working lunches, joint press conferences and finally a dinner with Abe and his wife at Mar-a-Lago.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule 02-10-2017
- 9:00 AM: Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 9:30 AM: Tape Weekly Address – Diplomatic Room
- 10:00 AM: Meet with Senator Mitch McConnell – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM: Hold a bilateral meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe – Oval Office
- 1:00 PM: Hold a joint press conference with Japanese Prime Minster Shinzō Abe – East Room
- 1:35 PM: Working luncheon with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe – State Dining Room
- 3:00 PM: Depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 5:45 PM: Arrive in West Palm Beach, Florida – Atlantic Aviation at Palm Beach International Airport
- 8:00 PM: Dinner with First Lady Melania Trump, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe, and Mrs. Abe – Mar-a-Lago
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.