President Trump will start a full day of presidential tasks in a breakfast meeting with business leaders discussing manufacturing.
At 10:30 am, the president will sign some executive orders – at least one of which will pull the United States out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Mid-day will contain his daily briefing and lunch with the vice-president.
To get another perspective on jobs in the nation, President Trump will meet with union leaders and American workers in the Roosevelt Room.
The day will end with a bipartisan meeting with congressional leaders and a one-on-one with House Speaker Paul Ryan.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule
- 9:00 am – Hosts a breakfast and listening session with business leaders: Roosevelt Room
- 10:30 am – Executive order signing
- 11:00 am – Receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
- Noon – Lunch with Vice President Pence
- 3:00 pm – Listening session with union leaders and American workers: Roosevelt Room
- 5:00 pm – Bipartisan congressional leadership reception: Yellow Oval Room
- 6:00 pm – Meet with House Speaker Ryan