This post will be updated throughout the day on November 8th, 2016 as America elects its next President, members of Congress, local leaders and more. Check back regularly for updates.
The 2016 election is going to hinge on which party gets its supporters to the polls on November 8th.
Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
|State||Clinton %||Trump %|
Polling Place Reports
- WBRE is reporting at least 12 incidents of electronic voting machines flipping Trump votes to Clinton in Pennsylvania’s Luzerne County.
- Nonprofit Electionland reports voters have reported problems with machines in NY, Illinois, NC, Kentucky, Texas, Ohio, but votes able to be collected
- Early voting data in North Carolina encouraging for Trump
— WTKR News 3 (@WTKR3) November 8, 2016
- North Carolina county goes to manual check-in due to technical issues
- Topless Protesters Arrested At Trump’s Polling Station
- Polls opened at 7:30am in the swing state of North Carolina and some reports are coming in that traditionally republican precincts are seeing the longest lines they have ever seen.
- Reports of long lines are being reported in Virginia.
As information comes in, we will update the electoral map on the CDN 2016 Election page. At 7:30pm eastern, the map will go blank until actual returns come in.
As information comes in, we will update the Senate seat map on this post.
- Todd Young looking good in exit polling. Indiana’s senate seat should stay Republican.