To understand Obama and what he’s done to our beloved country, you have to understand his idol and mentor Saul Alinsky. Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals.
In the course of nearly four decades of political organizing, Alinsky received much criticism, but also gained praise from many public figures. His organizing skills were focused on improving the living conditions of poor communities across North America. In the 1950s, he began turning his attention to improving conditions in the African-Americanghettos, beginning with Chicago’s and later traveling to other ghettos in California, Michigan, New York City, and a dozen other “trouble spots”.
His ideas were adapted in the 1960s by some U.S. college students and other young counterculture-era organizers, who used them as part of their strategies for organizing on campus and beyond. Time magazine once wrote that “American democracy is being altered by Alinsky’s ideas,” and conservative author William F. Buckley said he was “very close to being an organizational genius.”
The second rule is: Never go outside the experience of your people.
…The third rule is: Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.
…the fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
…the fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
…the sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
…the seventh rule is: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
…the eighth rule: Keep the pressure on.
…the ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
…The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.
…The twelfth rule: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
…The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. — Rules for Radicals
This thirteenth rule is the most commonly used rule today by the left and Obama himself.
On Sept.29,1959 Russian (Soviet Union) Nikita Khrushchev appeared at the U.N and banged his Shoe on the Podium.
THIS WAS HIS ENTIRE QUOTE:
“Your children’s children will live under communism, You American’s are so gullible.
No, you won’t accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small
doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism.
We will not have to fight you; We will so weaken your economy, until you will fall like
overripe fruit into our hands.”~ Nikita Khrushchev, 1959 ~
“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not.” By Thomas Jefferson
*Remember, socialism leads to Communism so, how do you create a Socialistic State? Here’s how according to Alinsky.
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state,
Read the following recipe for it taken from Alinsky’s book who Obama follows:
“The first is the most important”.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor
How was that for a definition of how to create a social state, sound familiar??
“Obamacare” = “To insure the uninsured we first make the insured uninsured and then make them pay more to be insured again so the original uninsured can be insured for free.” Currently millions have lost their doctors and health insurance and it is projected to be 100 million or a third of the population
Look at the state we are in now as compared to 2009 according to Breitbart .com
1) In 2009 Obama had a 68% approval rating. Today in 2014 he has a 39% approval rating.
2) In 2009 the national debt was 10 trillion. Today it is 17.3 trillion and climbing. Obama has added more than all the presidents combined.
3) In 2009 the poverty rate was 13.2 %.Today it is 15% with 46.5 million in poverty.
4) In 2009 the median household income was $55,939.Today it is $52,163.
5) In 2009 32 million people were on food stamps. Today 47.4 million people are on food stamps.
The biggest problem with a socialist government is the failure of people to produce.
Here are seven devastating economic facts:
1) 91.8 million people are no longer in the workforce. That’s almost a third of the country.
2) The number of jobless is up 9.6 million since 2009
3) 47.4 million on food stamps
4) 10.9 million receive disability
5) One in three Americans fell in poverty from 2009 to 2011.
6) 42% say they are worse off now than last year.
7) The U.S. debt is now 17 trillion and climbing. In 2009 Obama called a 9 trillion debt under Bush as “unpatriotic” and look where it is now under him.
With all this going on what is the mainstream media obsessed with? Not Benghazi where our ambassador and three other Americans died that could have been prevented, not Fast and Furious with sending hundreds of guns to drug lords and kidnappers and murderers that killed our border guards, not the NSA spying on all of us (200 million text messages a day they receive),not the IRS targeting groups, not the economy. No the mainstream media is focused and obsessed with the governor of the little state of N.J and his traffic jam which should be a local matter and not a national one. Yes “Hope and Change” has given way to “Doom and Gloom.” What a sad statement on the current state of affairs. Will the Eagle/Phoenix ever rise from the ashes?