Topping the List of Worst Ways to Die…

Courtesy Wikimedia


Okay, let’s leave out the fact that this was an insane contest. And let’s leave out that the contestants had to be more than a little quirky. Here’s the official report from the cockroach eating contest:

A Florida man who died in October after eating dozens of live cockroaches in a contest to win a python died by choking, officials have said.

Need I say more?

Read the rest of this article at BBC News. Or don’t.

Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.

Teresa Wendt

A stay at home mom who runs a household, manages the finances, cares for a young adult autistic son, and cooks from scratch. Traveling from Arizona to Alaska summer of 2013. Visit my blog at https://ramblinroseaz.wordpress.com/ and follow along.

Related Articles


  1. he should have known that he had to bite them im half and kill them so they wouldnt try to climb back out. like a fire in a theater they got stuck in his throut. lol

Back to top button