President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing then head to Wisconsin to hold a Keep America Great rally.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 1/14/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EST
- 2:45 PM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 4:40 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 4:50 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 5:00 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Milwaukee, WI – Air Force One
All Times CST
- 6:00 PM Arrive at General Mitchell International Airport – Milwaukee, WI
- 6:10 PM Depart General Mitchell International Airport en route to UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena – Motorcade
- 6:25 PM Arrive at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena – Milwaukee, WI
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Keep America Great Rally [Live Stream]
- 8:30 PM Depart UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena en route to General Mitchell International Airport – Motorcade
- 8:45 PM Arrive at General Mitchell International Airport – Milwaukee, WI
- 8:55 PM Depart Milwaukee, WI, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EST
- 11:40 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 11:50 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 12:00 AM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.