President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing then host a Keep America Great rally in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 12/18/19 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times Local / EST
- 11:45 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 4:25 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 4:35 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 4:45 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Battle Creek, MI – Air Force One
- 6:25 PM Arrives at W.K. Kellogg Airport – Battle Creek, MI
- 6:35 PM Depart W.K. Kellogg Airport en route to Kellogg Arena – Motorcade
- 6:45 PM Arrive at Kellogg Arena – Battle Creek, MI
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Keep America Great Rally [Live Stream]
- 8:30 PM Depart Kellogg Arena en route to W.K. Kellogg Airport – Motorcade
- 8:40 PM Arrive at W.K. Kellogg Airport – Battle Creek, MI
- 8:50 PM Depart Battle Creek, MI, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 10:15 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 10:25 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 10:35 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.