President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing, have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence, then participate in a roundtable on regulatory reform.
In the evening, the president and first lady will attend a pair of Christmas receptions at the White House.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 12/16/19 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times Local / EST
- 12:00 PM Receives intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:45 PM Lunch with the Vice President – Private Dining Room
- 2:00 PM Participate in a roundtable discussion on the Governors’ Initiative on Regulatory Innovation – Cabinet Room
- 4:15 PM The president and first lady participate in a Christmas Reception – Grand Foyer
- 8:15 PM The president and first lady participate in a second Christmas Reception – Grand Foyer
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.